A small independent, experienced and reliable team provides high quality cleaning services in Brighton and Hove – 7 days a week, working closely with all our customers to meet their needs and requirements.
With an eye for detail and using professional cleaning products we will leave your property sparkling clean.
If you require an emergency cleaning, please do not hesitate to give us a call – we will respond as soon as possible!
– End of Tenancy Cleaning* – All cleaning requirements will be undertaken. We know how important is to leave the property immaculate and to meet the high standards required by you, your letting agent or your landlord (From £15.00/h – depending on the size of the property and depth of cleaning).
– One-Off Domestic Cleaning* – £12.00/h including high quality cleaning products. Eco Friendly Products are available upon request. We use a color coded (microfiber clothes, sponges, gloves) system to prevent cross contamination.
– After Party cleaning* – £12/h
– After Builders cleaning* – £12/h
– Small Office Cleaning* (from £11/h)
*** END OF TENANCY CLEANING PRICES ( Including inside windows + oven cleaning!! ):
Our prices depend on not only the size of the property/premises, but the level of work required. We will give you an initial quote to what level of service you would require and arrange a site visit to discuss your individual needs, so that we can tailor make a service to suit your requirements.
***We also can do a PARTIAL CLEAN of your premises (End of Tenancy Partial Cleaning – Our minimum slot is 3 hours with an hourly rate of £15* (there will be an additional charge of £20 if you require oven cleaning*)
*** WE ARE INSURED AND COVERED FOR PUBLIC LIABILITY.
***Our END OF TENANCY CHECKLIST:
• Wash/polish all work surfaces.
• Clean the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors). Remove
all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc.
• Clean the tops of wall units and underneath them
• Clean exterior and interior of drawers
• Clean the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas, remove lime
scale* and polish where required.
• Degrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them.
• Internal oven cleaning, removal of built up grease as well as
clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
• Clean hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs
• Clean and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill.
• Fridge / freezer cleaning, grime, mildew and food deposit
removal. Clean rubber.
• Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door.
Clean soap drawers.
• Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
• Clean soap dispensers and filters of washing machines and
• Clean microwave inside and out
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster.
• Empty and clean bin, dispose of rubbish
• Hoover and mop the floor, clean skirting boards, clean light
switches (front and edges)
• Clean windows and window frames, clean doors, tops of doors
and door handles
• Appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets,
switches, light fittings, shades
• Shower screen de-scaled*, cleaned and polished.
• Degrease the wall tiles, then clean end polish them.
• Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled*,
dried and polished.
• Shower heads and waste fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled*, dried
• Toilet to be de-scaled*, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and
• All soap and shampoo deposits to be removed.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Extractor fans and air vents to wiped
• Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, is existent floors
will be vacuumed.
Bedrooms and General areas
(lounge, hallway, stairs, etc):
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light
switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors,
fire surround, radiators, stairs.
• All furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath. Dust
skirting boards behind furniture.
• Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
• Remove cobwebs.
• All other floors to be washed.
• All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be
cleaned with window cleaner.
• Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped
• All doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned. Door
handles to be polished.
• Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers
and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and
• Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned
• All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
• All bedroom furniture /storage units will be clean inside and out.
*Please note that it is not always possible to remove all limescale from
bathroom and shower areas, especially if it has not been cleaned off