Moving in or moving out? Do you require a professional moveout clean? Call 07487627229 now to book your guaranteed, all-inclusive moveout clean for just £80-133 (fixed price) with ALL products provided and NO extra charges.
Hi, my name is Rowan Lambert – I am an independent End-of-Tenancy Cleaning specialist providing professional moveout cleans across London. I provide a professional carpet-cleaning machine, vacuum cleaner and steam cleaner, and all other necessary equipment. If you are interested in getting a quality, comprehensive moveout clean for an excellent price, please call me on 07487627229 8am-9pm (if no answer please leave a text and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can). In order that you don’t worry about your deposit, the service I provide is guaranteed – if you are unsatisfied your property will be re-cleaned for free within 48 hrs. See my WEBSITE for more information (top right, below contact details).
WHY CHOOSE MY SERVICE?
* As a local independent business owner, I personally take care of customer service and it is a matter of personal importance that you get your deposit back.
* Since I only do one job a day, I will dedicate the required time to ensure your property is in better condition than when you received it, and that everything on your inventory checklist will be professionally cleaned. I don’t do rush jobs!
* As a local small business, I understand the importance of affordability which is why I take care to ensure my prices are substantially lower than my competitors for the same service (especially for carpet cleaning). As a sole trader I don’t pay VAT – the savings are passed onto you.
* I understand Estate Agent’s requirements – this is reflected in a comprehensive cleaning schedule which you can view below.
* I have extensive cleaning experience and a long record of successfully completed End-of-Tenancy moveout cleans (see below for customer feedback).
* I have in-depth specialist training on how to remove stains and professionally clean your carpets.
* I am so confident in the thoroughness of my service that I offer a deposit back guarantee – if you are unsatisfied I will return in person to re-clean for free.
* I am fullly insured (up to £2million).
* I provide all materials, equipment and products free of charge – this includes professional carpet cleaning machine, vacuum cleaner, steam cleaner and all materials and products.
* I offer a 50% discount on carpet cleaning when booked with End-of-Tenancy Cleaning.
* I will provide you with an invoice as proof of professional cleaning.
* Payment by cash or PAYPAL are accepted.
For an idea of the quality of the service I offer, see below for customer feedback:
“Rowan did an amazing job of cleaning our flat at the end of our tenancy. He was extremely thorough and the place looked spotless when he was done. Also a really nice, friendly guy. We got all our deposit back no problem thanks to this service. We would recommend Rowan to anyone” Fiona, Mile End (1-bed apartment)
“Amazing value for money as the scope of work based not per hour, but per number of rooms in the property. Honest and hardworking individual. Overall pleasant, with ‘can do’ attitude and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.” Alex, Aldgate East (3-bed apartment + carpet cleaning)
“I was very happy with the service and the level of cleanliness. You were also pleasant and professional to deal with. Our landlord and the new tenants were also very happy and we had no problems getting our bond back in full. ” Alex, Hackney Central (2-bed apartment + carpet cleaning)
“I was very impressed with your quality of work and very friendly service. The landlord was very happy also with the quality of work.” Amil, West Hampstead (1-bed apartment + carpet cleaning)
To ensure you get your deposit back, your property will be exhaustively cleaned – the following cleaning schedule will be strictly followed:
* The property is cleared of rubbish
* Windows are washed down and dried, glass cleaned without leaving wipe marks
* Walls: scuff marks removed, washed down.
* Floors are deep cleaned and washed
* Carpets are steam cleaned
* Doors, frames, skirtings and radiators are scrubbed and washed.
* Door tops, upper skirtings and window frames: dust removed
* Light fittings cleaned
* All furniture including tables, mirrors, cupboards, desks, beds, lamps, coffee tables, leather sofas, shutters and cupboards: dust and marks removed
Door handles, lights switches, door number and letterbox polished
* Oven, grills and hob guard are deep cleaned
* Fridge/freezer: trays removed and cleaned, fridge/freezer cleaned
* Hob – all grease, burnt food & marks removed (including under twist-buttons)
* Washing machine: soap tray removed and washed, sealant cleaned, dust filter cleaned if applicable, exterior cleaned
* Dish washer: soap tray, interior and exterior cleaned
* Cooker hood degreased, washed and cleaned to a shine
* Ventilator and light fittings cleaned
Cupboards scrubbed and washed
Grouting, corners and handles degreased and washed
Sink: water marks and limescale removed, cleaned to a shine
Cleaning products, crockery removed, cleaned behind , cleaned if necessary and replaced
Furniture: Marks and dust removed
*Ventilator, light fittings and radiator cleaned
Mirrors, dustbin, cupboards and any furniture: marks and dust removed
Limescale removed from taps, plughole and shower head – water marks removed and cleaned to a shine
Limescale removed from toilet, toilet cleaned and dried
Shower screen: water marks removed
Shower tray, bath tub and sink cleaned, washed and dried after
Please find below the prices for End-of-Tenancy Cleaning. These prices are fixed, and no VAT is charged:
£80.00: One-bedroom apartment not including carpet cleaning
£90.00: Two-bedroom apartment not including carpet cleaning
£8.00: Hallway (50% Discount)
£8.00 (WAS £16): Single Bedroom (50% Discount)
£10.00 (WAS £20): Double Bedroom (50% Discount)
£15.00 (WAS £30): Living Room (50% Discount)
£10.00 (WAS £20): Flight of Stairs (50% Discount)
FULL PRICE SCHEDULE FOR END-OF-TENANCY CLEANING:
£88.00: Including carpet cleaning in hallway
£90.00: Including carpet cleaning in double bedroom
£95.00: Including carpet cleaning in living room
£98.00: Including carpet cleaning in hallway and double bedroom
£103.00: Including carpet cleaning in hallway and living room
£105.00: One-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in double bedroom and living room
£113.00: One-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway and double bedroom and living room
£98.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway
£100.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in double bedroom
£105.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in living room
£108.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway and double bedroom
£113.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway and living room
£123.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway and double bedroom and living room
£115.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in double bedroom and living room
£110.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in two double bedrooms
£118.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in hallway and two double bedrooms
£125.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in two double bedrooms and living room
£133.00: Two-bedroom apartment including carpet cleaning in two double bedrooms, hallway and living room
To book a clean or make an enquiry please call me on 07487627229 from 8am-9pm – if no answer please leave a text message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. More information can be found on my website (below contact details in the top right of the window).
Payment by cash or via PAYPAL is accepted (on completion).
I provide services throughout London – please find below a full list of areas that I cover:
EAST LONDON: Bethnal Green, Bow, Chingford, Clapton, East Ham, Forest Gate, Hackney, Homerton, Leyton, Leytonstone, Manor Park, Mile End, Plaistow, Poplar, Stepney, Stratford, Victoria Docks and North Woolwich, Walthamstow, Whitechapel, Woodford and South Woodford, Olympic Park
NORTH LONDON: Barnsbury, Canonbury, East Finchley, Finchley, Finsbury Park, Highbury, Highgate, Holloway, Hornsey, Islington, Lower Edmonton, Muswell Hill, New Southgate, North Finchley, Palmers Green, Regent’s Park, Southgate, South Tottenham, Stoke Newington, Tottenham, Upper Edmonton, Upper Holloway, Whetstone, Winchmore Hill, Wood Green
SOUTHEAST LONDON: Abbey Wood, Anerley, Bermondsey, Borough, Blackheath, Brockley, Camberwell, Catford, Charlton, Crystal Palace, Deptford, Dulwich, East Dulwich, Eltham, Forest Hill, Greenwich, Herne Hill, Kennington, Lee, Lewisham, New Cross, Peckham, Rotherhithe, South Norwood, Southwark, Sydenham, Thamesmead, Walworth, Waterloo, West Norwood, Woolwich
NORTHWEST LONDON: Cricklewood, Golders Green, Hampstead, Hendon, Kentish Town, Kilburn, Mill Hill, St John’s Wood, West Hendon, Willesden
WEST LONDON: Acton, Bayswater, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith, Hanwell, Kensington, Maida Hill, Marylebone, Mayfair, North Kensington, Notting Hill, Paddington, Shepherds Bush, Soho, West Ealing, West Kensington