• Item thumbnail

    KP Cleaning service

    Choose the Quality! We offer a professional domestic and commercial cleaning services.Working with couples we save the time of our clients. Regular weekly/fortnightly cleaning One off clean Move in/out End of Tenancy clean Windows Clean After building sparkle clean Offices and shops clean Good prices,perfect quality,reliable and trustworthy staff. Call us on 07958148470

    Chatham, Kent, uk
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    HOUSE and FLAT CLEANING -- £7 PER HOUR -- TOP UK CLEANERS!! -- 20 MILES AROUND LUTON

    ONLY £7 PER HOUR — 3 HOUR MINIMUM — DAY, EVENING, NIGHT — WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS. REFERENCES FROM DOZENS OF REPEAT CLIENTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. ★ FOR FASTER & MORE ACCURATE QUOTE, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL VIA GUMTREE ★ ★ 80% OF EMAILS ARE REPLIED TO WITHIN 15 MINUTES ★ ★ THE OTHER 20% ARE REPLIED […]

    Luton, Bedfordshire
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    Get your Windows and Gutters professionally cleaned now in Ilford, London

    If you are in searching for the best window and gutter cleaning company, you are at the right place. Our technicians are well-vetted and can maintain almost every job. They will use the top cleaning method – water fed pole system method. You have to know that they will clean your windows only with purified […]

    Ilford, London
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    Impeccable House/Office Cleaning Services

    With a lot of experience, we are family run business offering impeccable housekeeping/cleaning services which include but not limited: 1. General House Cleaning 2. Window cleaning 3. Washing the laundry 4. Ironing 5. Changing the bed sheets 6. Washing dishes 7. Cupboard cleaning Please get in touch if you require our service.

    Stratford, London
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    You have a rest, we clean up the mess!

    We offer a wide range of cleaning services, with friendly, experienced cleaners on duty. There is no job too small or big for us. Our range : -End of tenancy cleaning -Spring Cleaning -House Cleaning -Express room cleaning (ask for details) -one off cleaning -Carpet , Wooden floor, Hard floor cleaning -Window cleaning, Mould removal […]

    Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    Cleaner

    My name is Otilia and I m looking for a job involving housekeeping,cleaningpropeties after refurbishing in Barking areea,with 15 miles.Working with flexible hours(and even weekends).Ido washing,ironing, wipping, polishing,vacuming,dusting,brushing,mopping,cleaning windows etc) References avaible upon request. My mobile number is 07460535435

    Barking, London
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    D.D Cleaning Services & Gardening

    We offer some gardening services as well as wide range of cleaning services: – deep cleaning; – oven cleaning; – ironing services; – mould removing; – windows cleaning. Our services are also very flexible, providing: – Regular cleaning – £10/h – End of Tenancy – £12/h – One-off cleaning – £12/h. Other areas that we […]

    Twickenham, London
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    End of Tenancy/Moving Out Cleaning

    Proud Peacocks Agency are renowned in Surrey for providing an excellent cleaning service when it comes to End of Tenancy/Moving Out cleans. Our reputation speaks for it’s self, we provide MORE services as standard than any other cleaning company. Services such as Carpet cleaning come as a standard fee, the only extra you would need […]

    Guildford, Surrey
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    Rozalia Cleaning Services

    Looking for a Professional Cleaner for your home? You just found the right one. I am very hard-working and looking to clean every house like it’s my own. You will not regret that you chose me . I do ironing ,cleaning unreachable corners, ovens , cleaning your bathoroom and kitchen a high standard , cleaning […]

    PERIVALE
    No rating yet.
  • Item thumbnail

    Twickenham cleaning services ltd

    Twickenham cleaning services we cover all areas We offer a professional window clean to all our clients ,we treat your property like it was our own Services we offer Window cleaning to a high standard including frames and seals on every clean . Conservatory valets ( full ) or ( part ) Gutter cleaning and […]

    Whitton
    No rating yet.